`Metamorphosis;

dimanche, novembre 06, 2005

Tangina!!!! 3 araw na akong di naggym. I promised myself that I'll go gyming everyday. But, NO!!! Aside from wa ako kasama, tinamad ako. I promised myself I'll wake up early to go to Fort. But, NO!!!! I sleep very early the following morning, courtesy of YM, and wake up in time for lunch a few hours later. Hahahaha!!!!!!! Buhay Baboy!!!!! Mali ito. HAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

It doesn't end there. Leech!!!! Bukas na ang grades. PRANINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! Nababaliw na ako. Hindi ako makapakali. (tama ba spelling, oh well) Bad trip!!!!!! Ayaw ko ng ganito...

Alala ko sabi ni Pi noong isang araw. Pag open niya ng YM, nagpop yung message na she has a new mail. Muntik na siyang himatayin or was it atakihin. Oh well. I feel your pain. We all share your pain. Takte talaga.

For some reason, nagiging stressreliever ko ang pagmumura. Duh!!! Better than yosi and inom. No offense to the others. ASARRR!!! I'm restless!!!! Halata ba????

dark smyle

broke out of my cocoon at 17:21

-femme fatale

Je suis un étudiante du monde. C'est ma vie...


-loves

La possibilité d'aimer quelque chose est infinie, c'est une question de intérêt...

-hates

People live in their own worlds, leave them as they are...

-desires

World Peace...

Dictum




IN RE:

  • Google News
  • Lady in Pink
  • InSanetiy at its finest
  • Hello Melo
  • Melo w/ IE
  • Hazey Carmen
  • Love-Counsel
  • God of Constitutional Law - Guru of Distabilization
  • Ancient Sky

  • -credits

    designer- joy.deprived

    images&brushes - deviantart

    artists
    - FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

    brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

    fonts - dafont

    software
    - Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0